Financial stocks rose 1.1% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.1%, the Nasdaq increased 1.3% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 14.7% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 5.9% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is up 5.9% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is up 5.7% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is up 5.4% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is up 5.2% today.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is up 4.3% today.
- Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): PUK stock is up 4.1% today.
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is up 4.3% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is up 3.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Gramercy Capital Corp. (GPT): GPT stock is down 1.1% today.
- White Mountains Insurance Group (WTM): WTM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Balckrock Build America Trust (BBN): BBN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Tfs Financial Corp (TFSL): TFSL stock is down 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Alliancebernstein Income Fund Inc (ACG): ACG stock is down 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is down 0.4% today and down 27.4% in the last month.
- Transunion (TRU): TRU stock is down 0.2% today.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.