Services stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 1.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is up 5.7% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 1.5% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is up 4.9% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 2.9% today.
- Cys Investments Inc (CYS): CYS stock is up 2.0% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 2.0% today.
- American Capital Agency (AGNC): AGNC stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pennymac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT): PMT stock is up 1.8% today.
- Ventas Inc (VTR): VTR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Capstead Mortgage Corp (CMO): CMO stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 10.7% today and down 20.0% in the last month.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is down 6.5% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 6.8% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is down 10.6% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 5.5% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 9.7% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 4.8% today and down 20.9% in the last month.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is down 6.4% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 5.7% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 6.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.