Services stocks rose 0.9% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Marriot Vacations Worldwide Cor (VAC): VAC stock is up 4.1% today.
- AT&T Inc (T): T stock is up 3.1% today.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is up 2.2%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 1.8% today.
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is up 2.7% today.
- Directv (DTV): DTV stock is up 2.4% today.
- Penn National Gaming (PENN): PENN stock is up 2.1% today.
- Strategic Hotels & Resorts Inc (BEE): BEE stock is up 2.6% today.
- Republic Services (RSG): RSG stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 11.6% today.
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB): PEB stock is down 5.2% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 5.1% today.
- Robert Half International Inc (RHI): RHI stock is down 4.3% today.
- Dst Systems (DST): DST stock is down 3.9% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is down 3.1% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 3.0% today.
- STI Inc (STAG): STAG stock is down 2.5% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 2.7% today.
- Priceline.Com Inc (PCLN): PCLN stock is down 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.