Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 1.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (CHKP): CHKP stock is up 8.0% today.
- Manhattan Associates (MANH): MANH stock is up 5.1% today.
- Nuance Communications (NUAN): NUAN stock is up 4.4% today.
- Amphenol Corp (APH): APH stock is up 2.9% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is up 2.0% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is up 1.8% today.
- EMC Corp (EMC): EMC stock is up 1.8% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Waters Corp (WAT): WAT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Agilent Technologies (A): A stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 9.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Linear Technology Corp (LLTC): LLTC stock is down 7.4% today.
- Analog Devices (ADI): ADI stock is down 6.4% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 6.6% today and down 22.0% in the last month.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is down 6.0% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is down 5.7% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 5.7% today.
- Apple Inc (AAPL): AAPL stock is down 5.8% today.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is down 5.4% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 5.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.