Utilities stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Enersis S A (ENI): ENI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is up 1.0% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Ugi Corp (UGI): UGI stock is up 0.4% today.
- Uil Holdings Corp (UIL): UIL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES): WES stock is up 0.2% today.
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York (ED): ED stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Terraform Power Inc. (TERP): TERP stock is down 3.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 2.8% today.
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Exelon Corp (EXC): EXC stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Markwest Energy Partners LP (MWE): MWE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Newjersey Resources Corp (NJR): NJR stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sempra Energy (SRE): SRE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): EPD stock is down 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Northwest Natural Gas Company (NWN): NWN stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- American Electric Power Company (AEP): AEP stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.