Utilities stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Newjersey Resources Corp (NJR): NJR stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- PPL Corp (PPL): PPL stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 6.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is down 4.2% today.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is down 2.4% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 2.7% today.
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES): WES stock is down 1.4% today.
- Enersis S A (ENI): ENI stock is down 1.9% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 2.7% today.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is down 3.1% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.