Capital goods stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- General Dynamics Corp (GD): GD stock is up 5.7% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is up 5.1% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is up 3.3% today.
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is up 3.4% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is up 1.6% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 2.0% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is up 1.6% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 4.5% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 1.4% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is down 1.0% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is down 0.5% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Toro Company (TTC): TTC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Topbuild Corp. (BLD): BLD stock is down 0.6% today.
- Forest City Ent Cl A (FCE.A): FCE.A stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.