Capital goods stocks fell 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is up 1.2% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is up 1.6% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 1.8% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is up 0.3% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 3.4% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 3.3% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 1.5% today.
- Standex International Corp (SXI): SXI stock is down 0.4% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 2.2% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 2.1% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 1.4% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.