Consumer cyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 1.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 0.7% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 0.6% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 0.4% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 0.3% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is down 0.6% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 0.4% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 0.3% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.