Consumer noncyclical stocks advanced 0.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 3.4% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 3.0% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 2.6% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 2.4% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 1.3% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is up 0.8% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 0.7% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 1.2% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 0.7% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 0.6% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 0.4% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.