Consumer noncyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq rose 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 2.2% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 1.7% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 1.5% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is up 1.0% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is up 0.7% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 0.7% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 2.0% today.
- Cott Corp (COT): COT stock is down 0.9% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 0.8% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 0.6% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is down 0.4% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 0.4% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 0.3% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is down 0.3% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.