Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 1.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 1.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 1.4% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 1.0% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 0.8% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 0.8% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 0.7% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 0.7% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 2.1% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is down 0.7% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 0.7% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 0.6% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is down 0.5% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 0.3% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 0.3% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.