Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 1.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 1.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 1.4% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 1.0% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 0.8% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 0.8% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 0.7% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 0.7% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 2.1% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is down 0.7% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 0.7% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 0.6% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is down 0.5% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 0.3% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 0.3% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 0.3% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.