Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 1.0% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.8%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.4% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 1.9% today.
- Cott Corp (COT): COT stock is up 1.8% today.
- Inter Parfums (IPAR): IPAR stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is up 1.5% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is up 1.5% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 1.5% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 2.3% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 0.7% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 0.3% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 0.2% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 0.1% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 0.1% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.