Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 1.0% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.8%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.4% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 1.9% today.
- Cott Corp (COT): COT stock is up 1.8% today.
- Inter Parfums (IPAR): IPAR stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is up 1.5% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is up 1.5% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 1.5% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 2.3% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 0.7% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 0.3% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 0.2% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 0.1% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 0.1% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.