Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is up 2.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is up 2.6% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 2.2% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 2.0% today.
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is up 1.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is up 1.4% today.
- H&R Block (HRB): HRB stock is up 1.4% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 1.3% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is up 1.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Penn National Gaming (PENN): PENN stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Trueblue Inc (TBI): TBI stock is down 4.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 3.1% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is down 3.0% today.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is down 2.8% today.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): RRD stock is down 2.7% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is down 2.6% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is down 2.5% today.
- Core-Mark Holding Company (CORE): CORE stock is down 2.5% today.
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN): INN stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.