Services stocks fell on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.0%, the Nasdaq fell 1.2% and the S&P 500 declined 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 3.4% today.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 2.7% today.
- Washington Real Estate Investment (WRE): WRE stock is up 1.8% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 1.9% today.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is up 0.3% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is up 1.3% today.
- Saul Centers (BFS): BFS stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Cato Corp (CATO): CATO stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 7.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is down 5.7% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 5.0% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 4.2% today and down 22.3% in the last month.
- Yum! Brands (YUM): YUM stock is down 4.0% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is down 4.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 3.0% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 3.5% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 3.3% today.
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is down 2.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.