Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.0%, the Nasdaq declined 1.2% and the S&P 500 was down 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 0.1% today and up 22.7% in the last month.
- Interxion Holding N.V. (INXN): INXN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is up 0.7% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is up 0.4% today.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART): IART stock is up 0.4% today.
- Symantec Corp (SYMC): SYMC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is down 4.6% today and down 33.6% in the last month.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 4.8% today and down 27.1% in the last month.
- Silicon Motion Technology Corp (SIMO): SIMO stock is down 4.9% today.
- Smith [A.O.] Corp (AOS): AOS stock is down 3.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 5.1% today and down 28.3% in the last month.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is down 4.1% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is down 4.3% today.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is down 3.7% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is down 3.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.