Technology stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is up 13.1% today.
- Cadence Design Systems (CDNS): CDNS stock is up 7.8% today.
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is up 4.5% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 4.5% today.
- Arrow Electronics (ARW): ARW stock is up 4.4% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 4.2% today.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is up 3.0% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 3.1% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is up 2.8% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 2.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is down 13.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Commvault Systems (CVLT): CVLT stock is down 12.2% today and down 21.7% in the last month.
- Sps Commerce (SPSC): SPSC stock is down 4.7% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is down 2.7% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 2.8% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 3.1% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is down 2.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 2.0% today.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.