Utilities stocks finished flat on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.1%, the Nasdaq declined 1.0% and the S&P 500 was down 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Itc Holdings (ITC): ITC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Dominion Resources (D): D stock is up 0.6% today.
- Agl Resources (GAS): GAS stock is up 0.5% today.
- Aqua America (WTR): WTR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Atmos Energy Corp (ATO): ATO stock is up 0.5% today.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is up 0.4% today.
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is down 3.0% today.
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP): BIP stock is down 1.9% today.
- Calpine Corp (CPN): CPN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Uil Holdings Corp (UIL): UIL stock is down 1.3% today.
- NRG Energy (NRG): NRG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Exelon Corp (EXC): EXC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Covanta Holding Corp (CVA): CVA stock is down 0.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Enersis S A (ENI): ENI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE): HE stock is down 0.8% today.
- Entergy Corp (ETR): ETR stock is down 0.6%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.