Consumer noncyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is up 0.7% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 0.2% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is up 0.2% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 2.6% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 2.3% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is down 0.8% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Diamond Foods (DMND): DMND stock is down 0.5% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is down 0.5% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 0.5% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 0.4% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.