Consumer noncyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is up 0.7% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 0.2% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is up 0.2% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 2.6% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 2.3% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is down 0.8% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Diamond Foods (DMND): DMND stock is down 0.5% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is down 0.5% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 0.5% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 0.4% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is down 0.4% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.