Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 0.9% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 0.1% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 2.6% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 2.4% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 1.8% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 1.2% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.