Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 2.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 2.3%, the Nasdaq plunged 4.0% and the S&P 500 fell 2.3%.
Only one stock in the consumer noncyclical sectors showed gains:
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is down 9.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 6.0% today and down 24.0% in the last month.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V (KOF): KOF stock is down 5.5% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 6.2% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 5.6% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 5.4% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V (IBA): IBA stock is down 5.6% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 5.8% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 5.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 4.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.