Energy stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 2.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.7%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 was down 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Eni S.P.A (E): E stock is up 1.5% today.
- Cnooc Ltd (CEO): CEO stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Linn Energy Llc (LINE): LINE stock is down 6.4% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is down 6.8% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 6.7% today.
- Noble Energy Inc (NBL): NBL stock is down 6.8% today.
- Seadrill Ltd (SDRL): SDRL stock is down 7.1% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 6.4% today and down 20.9% in the last month.
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is down 7.0% today and down 41.0% in the last month.
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is down 7.1% today.
- Enerplus Corp (ERF): ERF stock is down 6.4% today.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is down 5.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.