Services stocks fell on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, down 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.8%, the Nasdaq fell 1.0% and the S&P 500 declined 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 1.8% today.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is up 3.7% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 2.7% today.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): KKD stock is up 2.3% today.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 1.2% today.
- Sotheby’s Holdings (BID): BID stock is up 1.2% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 1.0% today.
- US Ecology (ECOL): ECOL stock is up 1.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Eversource Energy (ES): ES stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is down 5.1% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 4.8% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is down 4.3% today.
- Macy’s Inc (M): M stock is down 4.8% today.
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF): TIF stock is down 4.1% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 3.9% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is down 3.9% today.
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is down 3.6% today.
- Yum! Brands (YUM): YUM stock is down 3.2% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 3.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.