Utilities stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.1%, the Nasdaq fell 1.4% and the S&P 500 was down 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is up 0.3% today.
- Spectra Energy Corp (SE): SE stock is up 0.4% today.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is up 0.5% today.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is up 0.6% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is up 0.4% today.
- National Fuel Gas Company (NFG): NFG stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is down 2.8% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 2.1% today.
- South Jersey Industries (SJI): SJI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Allete Inc (ALE): ALE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is down 2.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Newjersey Resources Corp (NJR): NJR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Piedmont Natural Gas Company (PNY): PNY stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.