Utilities stocks declined 2.1% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average plummeted 4.1%, the Nasdaq plunged 4.0% and the S&P 500 plummeted 4.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Agl Resources (GAS): GAS stock is up 27.4% today and up 27.0% in the last month.
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Exelon Corp (EXC): EXC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is down 8.6%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is down 6.7% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is down 5.7% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 5.4% today and down 22.2% in the last month.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 5.9% today and down 22.0% in the last month.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 4.8% today and down 20.2% in the last month.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is down 5.8% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is down 4.3% today.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is down 3.5% today.
- Empresa Nacional De Electricidad S.A. (EOC): EOC stock is down 4.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.