Energy stocks fell 1.2% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Columbia Pipeline Partners LP (CPPL): CPPL stock is up 3.6% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is up 2.1% today.
- Alon USA Energy (ALJ): ALJ stock is up 1.0% today and up 23.7% in the last month.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is up 0.5% today.
- Cosan Ltd (CZZ): CZZ stock is up 0.5% today.
- Hollyfrontier Corp (HFC): HFC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp (TSO): TSO stock is up 0.4% today.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Petrochina Company Ltd (PTR): PTR stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is down 5.2% today.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is down 5.3% today.
- Atwood Oceanics (ATW): ATW stock is down 5.1% today.
- Noble Corp (NE): NE stock is down 4.6% today.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is down 4.1% today.
- Rowan Companies (RDC): RDC stock is down 3.8% today.
- Enerplus Corp (ERF): ERF stock is down 3.8% today.
- Continental Resources (CLR): CLR stock is down 3.8% today.
- Seadrill Ltd (SDRL): SDRL stock is down 3.6% today.
- Cobalt International Energy (CIE): CIE stock is down 3.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.