Energy stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 1.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Questar Corp (STR): STR stock is up 2.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Suburban Propane Partners L.P. (SPH): SPH stock is up 1.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Plains All American Pipeline L.P. (PAA): PAA stock is up 1.3% today.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is up 0.9% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 0.5% today.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp (TSO): TSO stock is up 0.8% today.
- Enbridge Energy L.P. (EEP): EEP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Eni S.P.A. (E): E stock is up 0.5% today.
- Amerigas Partners L.P. (APU): APU stock is up 0.4% today.
- Enbridge Energy Management Llc (EEQ): EEQ stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is down 6.1% today.
- Exterran Holdings (EXH): EXH stock is down 6.1% today.
- Range Resources Corp (RRC): RRC stock is down 5.9% today.
- Patterson-Uti Energy (PTEN): PTEN stock is down 5.8% today.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is down 5.9% today.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is down 5.4% today.
- Superior Energy Services (SPN): SPN stock is down 5.5% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is down 5.4% today.
- Marathon Oil Corp (MRO): MRO stock is down 5.4% today.
- Wpx Energy Inc. Common Stock W (WPX): WPX stock is down 5.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.