Services stocks finished up 3.6% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average spiked 4.0%, the Nasdaq jumped 5.0% and the S&P 500 spiked 4.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is up 6.7% today.
- Dollar Tree (DLTR): DLTR stock is up 5.6% today.
- Dst Systems (DST): DST stock is up 5.0% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 5.2% today and up 43.6% in the last month.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is up 5.0% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is up 4.8% today.
- Marriot International (MAR): MAR stock is up 4.9% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 4.8% today.
- Yum! Brands (YUM): YUM stock is up 4.6% today.
- Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT): FRT stock is up 4.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Core-Mark Holding Company (CORE): CORE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Coherus Biosciences Inc (CHRS): CHRS stock is down 0.3% today and down 24.6% in the last month.
- The Children’s Place Retail Stores (PLCE): PLCE stock is down 0.4% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is down 0.4% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is down 0.4% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is down 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW): KW stock is down 0.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.