Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.3%, the Nasdaq climbed 1.7% and the S&P 500 was up 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Signet Jewelers Ltd (SIG): SIG stock is up 10.9% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 7.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TLK): TLK stock is up 6.9% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 6.8% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 6.0% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 5.3% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 6.5% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 5.6% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 7.0% today and up 75.9% in the last month.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 4.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Tiffany & Co (TIF): TIF stock is down 3.6% today.
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is down 3.4% today.
- Dollar General Corp (DG): DG stock is down 2.2% today.
- Dollar Tree (DLTR): DLTR stock is down 1.6% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A (TI): TI stock is down 1.0% today.
- ABM Industries Incorporated (ABM): ABM stock is down 0.3% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 0.4% today.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.