Technology stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 3.0% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 3.7% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 2.1% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 2.2% today.
- Blackberry Ltd (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 1.3% today.
- Changyou.Com Ltd (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 1.2% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 2.6% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Rogers Corp (ROG): ROG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Aspen Technology (AZPN): AZPN stock is down 13.9% today and down 20.9% in the last month.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is down 4.7% today and down 23.4% in the last month.
- Applied Materials (AMAT): AMAT stock is down 3.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 3.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 1.0% today and down 36.3% in the last month.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is down 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.