Technology stocks finished up 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is up 4.5% today.
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is up 4.0% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is up 3.4% today.
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX): DSGX stock is up 3.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is up 3.0% today.
- Virtusa Corp (VRTU): VRTU stock is up 2.9% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is up 3.0% today.
- Grubhub Inc (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 2.9% today.
- Cerner Corp (CERN): CERN stock is up 2.8% today.
- Franklin Electric Co (FELE): FELE stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Mettler-Toledo International (MTD): MTD stock is down 1.9% today.
- Synnex Corp (SNX): SNX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is down 1.5% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Citrix Systems (CTXS): CTXS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is down 1.1% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.