Technology stocks declined 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 4.3% today.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is up 3.4% today and up 30.1% in the last month.
- Agilent Technologies (A): A stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is up 1.6% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 0.8% today.
- Red Hat Inc (RHT): RHT stock is up 0.8% today.
- Perkinelmer (PKI): PKI stock is up 0.7% today.
- Vantiv Inc (VNTV): VNTV stock is up 0.7% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 4.6% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Ltd (BITA): BITA stock is down 3.8% today and down 30.2% in the last month.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 2.9% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 2.4% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is down 1.6% today.
- EMC Corp (EMC): EMC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Arrow Electronics (ARW): ARW stock is down 1.6% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 1.4% today.
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is down 1.4% today and down 22.1% in the last month.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.