Technology stocks declined 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 4.3% today.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is up 3.4% today and up 30.1% in the last month.
- Agilent Technologies (A): A stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is up 1.6% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 0.8% today.
- Red Hat Inc (RHT): RHT stock is up 0.8% today.
- Perkinelmer (PKI): PKI stock is up 0.7% today.
- Vantiv Inc (VNTV): VNTV stock is up 0.7% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 4.6% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Ltd (BITA): BITA stock is down 3.8% today and down 30.2% in the last month.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 2.9% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 2.4% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is down 1.6% today.
- EMC Corp (EMC): EMC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Arrow Electronics (ARW): ARW stock is down 1.6% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 1.4% today.
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is down 1.4% today and down 22.1% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.