Capital goods stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is up 1.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is up 1.1% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 0.7% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 0.7% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is down 9.6% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 6.3% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 2.4% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 2.1% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Donaldson Company (DCI): DCI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 1.1% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.