Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.6% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 1.9% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 0.4% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 0.4% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 0.3% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 0.3% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is up 0.2% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 5.6% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 0.9% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Post Holdings Inc (POST): POST stock is down 1.0% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 1.0% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Cott Corp (COT): COT stock is down 0.9% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.