Technology stocks rose 2.0% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 1.8% higher, the Nasdaq rose 2.3% and the S&P 500 was up 1.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 7.2% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is up 5.8% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 5.8% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is up 5.8% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is up 5.2% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is up 5.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is up 5.1% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 5.0% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 4.8% today.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings (SSNC): SSNC stock is up 4.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Mindray Medical International Ltd (MR): MR stock is down 4.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 1.8% today.
- Analogic Corp (ALOG): ALOG stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 0.8% today.
- Caci International (CACI): CACI stock is down 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Teletech Holdings (TTEC): TTEC stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.