Technology stocks finished flat on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 2.0% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is up 2.0% today.
- Arrow Electronics (ARW): ARW stock is up 2.1% today.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is up 1.8% today.
- Avnet Inc (AVT): AVT stock is up 1.7% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is up 1.4% today.
- International Business Machines (IBM): IBM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is up 1.3% today.
- Convergys Corp (CVG): CVG stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Avx Corp (AVX): AVX stock is down 1.0% today.
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is down 0.4% today.
- Caci International (CACI): CACI stock is down 0.3% today.
- Eaton Corp (ETN): ETN stock is down 0.3% today.
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is down 0.3% today.
- Mindray Medical International Ltd (MR): MR stock is down 0.2% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is down 0.1% today.
- Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK): ROK stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.