Technology stocks finished down 0.8% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Seagate Technology (STX): STX stock is up 1.4% today.
- Rogers Corp (ROG): ROG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Avx Corp (AVX): AVX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Virtusa Corp (VRTU): VRTU stock is up 1.1% today.
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX): DSGX stock is up 1.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is down 2.7% today.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is down 2.6% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is down 2.3% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Cerner Corp (CERN): CERN stock is down 2.2% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Red Hat Inc (RHT): RHT stock is down 2.1% today.
- Loral Space and Communications (LORL): LORL stock is down 2.1% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.