Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 5.9% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is up 3.5% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 1.5% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 1.1% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 1.0% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is down 14.3% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 8.4% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 1.7% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS): KORS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp (SWHC): SWHC stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.