Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Thursday morning, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 1.0% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 0.5% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V (IBA): IBA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 0.6% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is down 1.0% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.0% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.0% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 0.6% today and down 49.5% in the last month.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.