Services stocks rose 1.7% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 2.0%, the Nasdaq was up 2.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 2.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Meredith Corp (MDP): MDP stock is up 10.6% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 7.4% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 6.3% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 6.8% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is up 6.3% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 4.5% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 4.8% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 4.0% today.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is up 3.7% today.
- Strategic Hotels & Resorts Inc (BEE): BEE stock is up 3.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is down 1.4% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TLK): TLK stock is down 1.0% today.
- Weis Markets (WMK): WMK stock is down 0.7% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is down 0.8% today.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Saul Centers (BFS): BFS stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.