Technology stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.4%, the Nasdaq was down 1.1% and the S&P 500 declined 1.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is up 1.6% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 1.0% today.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories (BIO): BIO stock is up 0.3% today.
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE): BHE stock is up 0.3% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Smith [A.O.] Corp (AOS): AOS stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 4.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 2.9% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is down 2.9% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is down 2.6% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 2.3% today.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is down 2.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is down 2.0% today.
- SAP Ag (SAP): SAP stock is down 2.1% today.
- Amphenol Corp (APH): APH stock is down 2.1% today.
- Harris Corp (HRS): HRS stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.