The following stocks were the biggest movers and shakers in the Manufacturing sector today.
Some of the biggest gainers among Manufacturing stocks include:
- Franklin Electric Co (FELE): FELE stock is up 17.24% today.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is up 11.68% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is up 10.59% today.
- Radcom Ltd (RDCM): RDCM stock is up 10.5% today.
- Cempra Inc (CEMP): CEMP stock is up 9.35% today.
- Cerulean Pharma Inc (CERU): CERU stock is up 8.93% today.
- Dermira Inc (DERM): DERM stock is up 8.45% today.
- John B. Sanfilippo & Son (JBSS): JBSS stock is up 8.76% today.
- United Therapeutics Corp (UTHR): UTHR stock is up 8.09% today.
- Colucid Pharmaceuticals Inc (CLCD): CLCD stock is up 7.77% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Manufacturing stocks include:
- Endologix Inc (ELGX): ELGX stock is down 36.27% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 19.7% today.
- Twin Disc Inc (TWIN): TWIN stock is down 16.15% today.
- Cts Corp (CTS): CTS stock is down 13.94% today.
- Power Solutions Inte (PSIX): PSIX stock is down 11.84% today.
- Gigoptix Inc (GIG): GIG stock is down 11.74% today.
- Freightcar America (RAIL): RAIL stock is down 11.31% today.
- Catalyst Biosciences Inc. (CBIO): CBIO stock is down 11.01% today.
- Yulong Eco-Materials (YECO): YECO stock is down 10.6% today.
- Blueprint Medicines Corp (BPMC): BPMC stock is down 9.38% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.