The Manufacturing sector saw plenty of trading activity today, including the following leaders and losers.
Some of the biggest gainers among Manufacturing stocks include:
- Insmed Inc (INSM): INSM stock is up 2.39% today.
- Trillium Therapeutics Inc (TRIL): TRIL stock is up 2.24% today.
- Radisys Corp (RSYS): RSYS stock is up 2.23% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 2.22% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 2.19% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 2.18% today.
- Mylan Inc (MYL): MYL stock is up 2.17% today.
- The Medicines Company (MDCO): MDCO stock is up 2.13% today.
- Revance Therapeutics Inc (RVNC): RVNC stock is up 2.08% today.
- W.R. Grace & Company (GRA): GRA stock is up 2.04% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Manufacturing stocks include:
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 4.54% today.
- Bridgford Foods Corp (BRID): BRID stock is down 4.5% today.
- Timken Steel Corporation Common (TMST): TMST stock is down 4.48% today.
- Freshpet Inc (FRPT): FRPT stock is down 4.38% today.
- Flamel Technologies S.A. (FLML): FLML stock is down 4.29% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is down 4.26% today.
- Ixys Corp (IXYS): IXYS stock is down 4.11% today.
- Kopin Corp (KOPN): KOPN stock is down 4.21% today.
- American Science and Engineering (ASEI): ASEI stock is down 4.19% today.
- Chipmos Technologies [Bermuda] Ltd (IMOS): IMOS stock is down 4.18% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.
NASDAQ:INSMNASDAQ:TRILNASDAQ:RSYSNYSE:UANYSE:AXLNYSE:BWANASDAQ:MYLNASDAQ:MDCONASDAQ:RVNCNYSE:GRANASDAQ:FDMLNASDAQ:BRIDNYSE:TMSTNASDAQ:FRPTNASDAQ:FLMLNYSE:FSLNASDAQ:IXYSNASDAQ:KOPNNASDAQ:ASEINASDAQ:IMOS ; FDML leads Manufacturing stocks lower on Oct 26, 2015 ;Manufacturing stocks Manufacturing stocks including Insmed Inc (INSM), Trillium Therapeutics Inc (TRIL), and Radisys Corp (RSYS) finished up today