Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 1.2% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.9%, the Nasdaq was up 0.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.9% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 4.7% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 2.8% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V (KOF): KOF stock is up 2.5% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 2.5% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 2.5% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 2.3% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is up 2.2% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 2.1% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 2.1% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V (FMX): FMX stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.9% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V (IBA): IBA stock is down 0.8% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.