Financial stocks rose 1.4% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 1.1%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.7% and the S&P 500 rose 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 7.8% today.
- Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE): UVE stock is up 6.2% today.
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is up 4.6% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is up 3.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- General Electric Company (GE): GE stock is up 4.0% today.
- MBIA Inc (MBI): MBI stock is up 3.7% today.
- SLM Corp (SLM): SLM stock is up 3.7% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is up 3.5% today.
- Icici Bank Ltd (IBN): IBN stock is up 3.2% today.
- Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): PUK stock is up 3.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is down 1.0% today.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is down 0.6% today.
- Sei Investments Company (SEIC): SEIC stock is down 0.2% today.
- Balckrock Build America Trust (BBN): BBN stock is down 0.2% today.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.