The February selection includes a few classics such as Full Metal Jacket and Atonement, as well as some films for the whole family such as Charlie’s Angels and Scooby-Doo.
Browse through the next few slides to see what Netflix has in store for you in the month of love.
NFLX stock is down 2.1% Tuesday.
New on Netflix: Feb. 1
- Armageddon: PG-13/Action – Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck star in this movie about saving the world from an asteroid.
- Charlie’s Angels: PG-13/Action – Three detective women with a mysterious boss serve justice.
- Full Metal Jacket: R/Drama – Stanley Kubrick’s classic war film is as gripping as it is terrifying.
- Scooby-Doo: PG/Adventure – The timeless cartoon gets a live-action film adaptation starring Freddie Prinze Jr. and Sarah Michelle Gellar.
New on Netflix: Feb. 1
- Sin City: R/Crime – This contemporary crime classic features a star-studded cast with the likes of Jessica Alba, Bruce Willis, Mickey Rourke and Benicio Del Toro.
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier: PG/Action – William Shatner is not only the star of the Star Trek film but also the director of the fifth installment in the series.
- Stardust: PG-13/Adventure – A man attempts to retrieve a fallen star for his beloved.
- Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby: PG-13/Comedy – Will Ferrell stars in this 2006 comedy about an edgy NASCAR driver.
New on Netflix: Feb. 3-16
- I Love You Phillip Morris: R/Biography – Jim Carrey is a cop turned con man who finds love in prison.
- Love: NR/Drama – An American living in Paris enters an intense relationship, both in bed and outside of it.
- Dope: R/Action – A geek in Los Angeles experiences a change of fortune after stumbling his way into an underground party.
- Atonement: R/Drama – Based on true events, this film follows the journey and regret of a woman who accuses a man of committing a crime he did not commit.
New on Netflix: Feb. 19-26
- Cooked (Season 1): Drama – This cooking show features a group of friends who live and cook together.
- Love (Season 1): Comedy – This Judd Appatow offering explores love in a comedic fashion, debuting on Netflix.
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny: PG-13/Action – A legendary sword is at the center of a story about love and redemption.
- Fuller House (Season 1): Comedy – This sequel to the classic 1990s show Full House features much of the original cast in San Francisco.
More From InvestorPlace: