The Paris Motor Show 2016 started today with press being let in for the first look at new car models and concepts.
Here is a collection of some of the hottest new cars that have been spotted at the Paris Motor Show 2016, as collected from The Telegraph.
- Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 — This concept car from Daimler AG (OTCMKTS:DDAIF) is turning heads with its long hood and large wheels. It looks like a vehicle that Bruce Wayne would drive off the lot.
- Ferrari GTC4 Lusso T — Ferrari N.V. (NYSE:RACE) introduced a GTC4 Lusso variant that has a 3.9-liter V8 engine, 602 horsepower and is rear-wheel drive. It will be less expansive than the more powerful original GTC4 Lusso, which has a V12 engine.
- Honda Civic Type R — Honda Motor Co Ltd (ADR)’s (NYSE:HMC) new prototype comes just two years after the current version of the Honda Civic Type R was released and it will use the same 2.0-litre engine found in its predecessor.
- Land Rover Discovery — The new SUV from Tata Motors Limited (ADR) (NYSE:TTM) can seat seven and was designed to reduce weight. It succeeded with the newest model coming in roughly 1,058 pounds lighter than the previous version.
- Volkswagen ID Concept — Volkswagen AG (ADR) (OTCMKTS:VLKAY) is looking to challenge electric car makers with its concept car that comes with a range of 371 miles and full virtual control.
To see more of the hottest cars from the Paris Motor Show 2016, click here.
Several major automakers aren’t making an appearance at the Paris Motor Show 2016. Auto analysts at BMI Research told CNBC that this was likely due to them “waiting for some of the bigger shows – Detroit in January, Geneva in March and CES in January.”
More From InvestorPlace
- The 10 Best Blue-Chip Dividend Stocks to Buy for Q4
- 7 Debt-Free Stocks That Will Survive the Coming Bear Market
- 8 Dividend Stocks That Make the Grade