The 2016 LA Auto Show kicks off today.
One of the nation’s biggest automotive events will open its doors in Los Angeles on Friday, unveiling some of the hottest vehicles of the future. Here are eight cars worth keeping an eye on if you’re in the market for something new:
- Porsche unveiled the second generation Panamera sedans, which is called the Executive. Other versions of the vehicle will be available including an electronic hybrid.
- Jaguar is launching an I-PACE electric SUV that will go on sale in 2018. The luxury SUV will be able to travel 220 miles with only charge.
- The Mercedes-Maybach will be rolling out an S650 Cabriolet, which comes with a 6-liter V-12 bi-turbo engine.
- Audi has plenty in store for the 2016 LA Auto Show as well, including a second-generation Q5 crossover and the debuts of the A5/S5.
- Honda (NYSE:HMC) fans will be happy to hear of the new Civic Si, which comes with a 1.5-liter turbocharged four-cylinder power plant. How much horsepower it will produce is still unclear.
- Lamborghini is never shy with its designs, and its sleek, new vehicle is no exception. A new convertible version of its LP-580-2 Huracan supercar is its hottest, new car.
- BMW is unveiling its Mini Countryman, which was first introduced in 2010. It has a three-cylinder, turbo-charged engine that produces 134 horsepower.
- Last but not least is the new Alfa Romeo creation, which is an SUV that cranks out 505 horsepower.
What vehicle are you looking forward to the most?