It isn’t even to the end of the year yet and there’s already a growing Kmart stores closing 2019 list.
Sears (NASDAQ:SHLD) has announced that it is planning to close down a few Kmart locations in early 2019. The following lists the locations that will be closing.
- Kmart, 26471 Ynez Road, Temecula, CA
- Kmart, 3443 W Addison, Chicago, IL
- Kmart, 3250 Clear Lake Road, Springfield, IL
- Kmart, 18 Elm Plaza, Waterville, ME
- Kmart, 805 New York Ave, Huntington, NY
- Kmart, 7101 Roosevelt Blvd, Philadelphia, PA
- Kmart, 1901 Lincoln Hwy, North Versailles, PA
- Kmart, Castro Perez Ave (Pr 122), San German, Puerto Rico
- Kmart, 100 Ave., San Patricio Guaynabo/San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Kmart, Betamces 400, Las Catalinas Mall, Caguas, Puerto Rico
- Kmart, 6077 S Packard Avenue, Cudahy, WI
According to Sears, locations on the Kmart stores closing 2019 list will start their liquidation sales late next week. Each of these locations will be officially closing their doors sometime in February 2019. The store closings are part of the company’s ongoing financial restructuring during its bankruptcy.
These are far from the only Kmart locations that Sears has had to close down recently. It has also been closing down plenty of locations in 2018 too. You can follow these links to learn more about the 2018 Kmart stores closings.
It also isn’t just Kmart stores that are closing down. Sears also notes that it is closing down 29 Sears stores in early 2019. You can follow this link to learn more about that.
As of this writing, William White did not hold a position in any of the aforementioned securities.