Tuesday’s here and there’s no doubt that early risers are already looking for stock info before the opening bell rings. Luckily for them, we’re taking a look at the biggest pre-market movers for the day.
However, we aren’t ready to dive into that just yet. Instead, there’s time to take a quick look at what happened on the stock market yesterday. You can check out the most important stories from Monday at this link. Now that you’re all caught up, let’s take a look at the pre-market movers worth noting today.
Pre-Market Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- MyMD Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:MYMD) shares are soaring more than 52% this morning after going public yesterday.
- Obalon Therapeutics (NASDAQ:OBLN) stock is climbing over 15% this morning.
- Palatin Technologies (NYSEAMERICAN:PTN) is rising nearly 13% higher on no apparent news.
- Teligent (NASDAQ:TLGT) is sitting almost 12% higher in pre-market trading this morning.
- Pyxis Tankers (NASDAQ:PXS) stock is up about 8.5% this morning.
- MeaTech 3D (NASDAQ:MITC) is up close to 8%.
- TDH Holdings (NASDAQ:PETZ) is up 7% after revealing a stake in the company in an SEC filing.
- Support.com (NASDAQ:SPRT) shares are also up 7% as investors prepare for a merger with a cryptocurrency mining company.
- Greenland Technologies (NASDAQ:GTEC) is up roughly 6.6% this morning.
- Fisker (NYSE:FSR) closes out the pre-market winners with shares up more than 6% on possible hopes it will gain a larger share of the electric vehicle (EV) market.
10 Top Losers
- Richmond Mutual Bancorp (NASDAQ:RMBI) is retreating 8.3% after gaining yesterday.
- 180 Life Sciences (NASDAQ:ATNF) is falling about 8% after receiving a letter from the Nasdaq Exchange stating it isn’t compliant with listing rules.
- Futu Holdings (NASDAQ:FUTU) is dropping almost 8% this morning on news of a proposed offering of its American Depository Shares.
- Gulf Island Fabrication (NASDAQ:GIFI) is down almost 8% after announcing the sale of its shipyard facilities for an undisclosed sum.
- Arrival (NASDAQ:ARVL) is dipping over 7%, continuing its fall that from yesterday.
- Virgin Galactic (NYSE:SPCE) is down about 7.3% following news of Cathie Wood’s ARK ETFs selling shares of the company.
- InspireMD (NYSEAMERICAN:NSPR) is falling 7.1% after gaining yesterday on a corporate update from the company.
- Mesa Air Group (NASDAQ:MESA) is down 8.8% with the only recent news being it announcing a date for its Q2 earnings report.
- Northern Dynasty Minerals (NYSEAMERICAN:NAK) is down close to 6% as it continues to appeal a decision from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) concerning its Pebble mine plans.
- MER Telemanagement Solutions (NASDAQ:MTSL) ends off this pre-market movers list with shares sliding 5.6% lower after previously rising on merger news.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article.